Introduction: As a parent, nothing is more distressing than seeing your baby in pain. Stomach pain, in particular, can be difficult to soothe, leaving both you and your little one feeling helpless. Fortunately, there are a variety of products on the market that can help alleviate your baby’s discomfort. In this blog post, we’ll explore the top six products to soothe your infant’s stomach pain.
Top 6 products to soothe infant stomach pain:
1) Anti-Colic Bottles: Anti-colic bottles are designed with special vents that reduce the amount of air your baby ingests while feeding, which can help alleviate gas and symptoms of colic.
2) Gas Relief Drops: Gas Relief drops contain simethicone, an ingredient that breaks up gas bubbles in the intestines, making it easier for your baby to pass gas. One brand we recommend is OVO. Reminder, it is always important to speak with a physician before giving your baby medication.
3) Probiotics: Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that can help regulate your baby’s digestive system and reduce stomach pain.
4) Infant massage: Gentle massage can help relieve stomach pain by stimulating your baby’s digestive system and promoting relaxation.
5) Tummy Time: Tummy time is also a great way to help relieve stomach pain in infants since the pressure from being on their stomach can also help relax the abdominal muscles and move gas down and out.
6) Baby Belly Bands: Of course, we’re going to put our product on this list too because we truly believe it works! Our Whimzy baby belly bands provide gentle compression to support and soothe your infant's stomach pain throughout the day. The band is made with soft breathable fabric and is designed to fit comfortably around your baby’s torso using the adjustable Velcro strap. It’s also handcrafted in Canada for an added bonus! You get the benefits of an infant massage and tummy time in one product that can be worn under clothes throughout the day!